Hello HeroClix, Dice Masters and Star Trek: Attack Wing players!
We are excited to announce that the 2019 Road to Worlds leads to Memphis, Tennessee and the home of entertainment legend Elvis Presley—Graceland!
Come join us Friday, September 6 through Sunday, September 8 in the Graceland Exhibition Center for the 2019 World Championships for HeroClix, Dice Masters and Star Trek Attack Wing.
In addition to competing for the title of World Champion and HeroClix Team Worlds Champions, players and attendees will be able to purchase HeroClix Convention Exclusive figures as well as play in HeroClix Battles Royale and other side events to win convention exclusive prizes -AND- free entry into the exhibits in the Graceland Exhibition Center:
- Muhammad Ali: Greatest of All Time
- National Geographic Presents: Earth Explorers
- A Century of the American Motorcycle
We are going to jam-pack the three-day event with hours of WizKids fun—events will run starting at 10am each day until 10pm Friday and Saturday/3pm on Sunday.
WizKids World Championship room block in The Guest House at Graceland
For those travelling to this event, we are happy to offer a special room block at The Guest House at Graceland available for the nights of September 5 through September 8 (check-in on Thursday, September 5 and check-out on Monday, September 9) for an incredible rate of $119/night! Up to 4 registered guests per room. This room block is available for a limited time on a first come-first served basis—only one room in the room block can be reserved per registrant. Please visit guesthousegraceland.com for complete information on accommodations, amenities and reservation policies.
Additionally, Graceland & WizKids are offering a special package ONLY AVAILABLE to guests who register in The Guest House WizKids World Championship Room Block (up to 4 registered guests per room):
The WizKids World Championship “TCB” Package
(Tour, Clix, Battle Royale)
This special package includes:
- One 2019 Elvis Experience Tour Ticket (a $66 value, includes seeing the airplanes!)
- One Marvel HeroClix: Storm 2019 Convention Exclusive Figure(not yet released)
- One DC HeroClix: Bombshells Raven 2019 HeroClix Convention Exclusive Figure
- One HeroClix Convention Exclusive Prize Figure(from earlier than 2019)
- One free entry into a HeroClix Battle Royale. We will have the upcoming Marvel HeroClix: X-Men the Animated Series The Dark Phoenix Sagafor our Battle Royales– Play the set before it releases! (while supplies last)
- And more!
*Content subject to change. While supplies last.
At an unbelievable rate of $49.00 per person! (Up to 4 per room. Each individual must be a registered guest in a room in the WizKids Room Block at The Guest House at Graceland)
You won’t find a deal better than this!
To reserve a room in the WizKids World Championship Room Block at The Guest House at Graceland, go to:
And use the Block Code code: 190903WIZK
1-800-238-2000 with the above Block Code and let the reservation staff know that you are reserving a room for the WizKids World Championship room block.
Fan Appreciation Event
As a special treat, join us for our Fan Appreciation Event at 8pm on Friday, September 6 in the Graceland Exhibition Center to get a sneak peek at what is coming for late 2019/early 2020 for HeroClix, Dice Masters, Star Trek: Attack Wing and other exciting WizKids games/products as well as a chance to win some prizes!
We look forward to seeing you at Graceland and thank you… thank you very much.
Travel planning notes:
- Getting around: The Guest House is located across Elvis Presley Boulevard from The Graceland Exhibition Center. Attendees will be able to walk –or– use the shuttle which departs every half-hour.
- On-site food: The Graceland Exhibition Center lobby has food vendors and the Jungle Room bar. Elvis Presley’s Memphis (a short walk from the Graceland Exhibition Center) has full-service dining options:
- Vernon’s Smokehouse
- Gladys’ Diner
- Rock n’ Go (coffee/snacks)
- Minnie Mae’s Sweets (ice cream/treats)
- Taxes and fees: Hotel reservations in The Guest House will be charged applicable State, Local, Occupancy and Tourism Taxes.
- Resort Fee: A $13.25 Resort Fee is added per room which includes WiFi access, shuttle service on the property, access to the fitness center and other amenities. See “Resort Fee” at guesthousegraceland.com for details.
- Deposit/Cancellation: When reservations are made, The Guest House will require a deposit equal to the room rate and tax for the first night of the reservation. For cancellation policies, we recommend that you confirm details upon reservation with The Guest House but, in general, their room reservation deposits are refundable if The Guest House at Graceland receives notice of a cancellation at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- Site parking: Parking at Graceland is $10.00 for standard vehicles and $15.00 for over-sized vehicles like RVs, trailers or semi-trucks.
- Hotel parking: Registered guests for the WizKids World Championship room block in The Guest House can park cars at The Guest House for a discounted $5/car/day (standard rate is $10/car/day).
- Tour package: Tour vouchers offered through the WizKids World Championship “TCB” package can be redeemed at the Graceland Ticketing Center at your convenience. The time you selected for your tour will be the time you will begin the Mansion tour portion of your visit. If for any reason you arrive later than your scheduled tour time, you may take the tour any time after your reserved tour time during regular operating hours on the same day. A tour of the mansion takes about one to one and a half hours. The Elvis Experience tour, which includes the mansion, car museum and several other exhibits, takes anywhere from two and a half to three and a half hours.
- Attire: PLEASE NOTE: We must request that the name, image and likeness of Elvis Presley not be used without express permission from Graceland. Improper references pertaining to Elvis are NOT allowed on Graceland property in any context. Elvis Presley Enterprises would like to thank you for your consideration in this matter. WizKids is looking forward to a great World Championships Weekend, and ask that all guests and players comply with Graceland policies. WizKids and Graceland reserve the right to refuse entry to this event and/or property to any players/attendees, on a case by case basis. The determination of WizKids and/or Graceland staff shall be final. As always, HeroClix Team names that are inappropriate will not be accepted.
- Leave your mark: Bring a Sharpie. You can sign the famous Graceland wall.
- Tips: the following site has great tips for your visit: graceland.com/tips-for-visiting-graceland