U.S.S. Equinox Expansion Pack
- A Nova-class science vessel
- This type of vessel is used by the Federation for planetary research
- The Nova-class, though not designed for combat, typically has enough weaponry to hold its own in many battle situations
- Brought into the Delta Quadrant by the “Caretaker”, Captain Rudolph Ransom and the crew of the U.S.S. Equinox found themselves seeking any way they could find to get home. The encountered an alien life form and by accident found that the remains of these creatures could augment their warp drive substantially. The crew believed that they could murder these creatures and use them to make their way back to the Alpha Quadrant. The aliens fought back against this genocide though, putting up a constant fight and continually weakening the Equinox’s defenses. Eventually the Equinox was rescued by the U.S.S. Voyager, but the crew never gave up their “secret war” against the aliens and tried to take over and Voyager during their attempt to overcome the aliens.
SKU: 71276 MSRP:
I.K.S. Somraw Expansion Pack
- A Klingon Raptor-class ship
- After a battle with the Xarantine, the Somraw suffered damage and retreated into the atmosphere of a Q’tahL-class planet (a class 9 gas giant) for repairs in case there were other Xarantine ships nearby. Unfortunately, its captain and crew fell ill and it fell deeper into the gas giant’s atmosphere where it began to be crushed
- The Somraw commander’s honor would have preferred that they died in battle with the Xarantine rather than being “crushed into nothing in the depths of this miserable planet”. They were later rescued by Captain Archer of the Enterprise NX-01.
SKU: 71448 MSRP:
I.R.W. Gal Gath’thong Expansion Pack
- A Romulan Bird-of-Prey armed with plasma torpedoes and nuclear warheads. It is also equipped with an early version of the cloaking device, which allows it to move close to its intended target before firing its devastating torpedoes.
- After systematically destroying three Outposts in Federation space, the I.R.W. Gal Gath’thong crossed paths with the U.S.S. Enterprise. The Romulan commander proceeded to play a game of cat-and-mouse with Captain James T. Kirk and the two commanders matched wits in a battle to the death. The Romulan Commander’s last words to Kirk were: “You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend.”
SKU: 71278 MSRP:
4th Division Battleship Expansion Pack
- The Jem’Hadar Battleships are among the largest of the Jem’Hadar warships. They are significantly larger than a Galaxy-class ship and much more powerful. The Federation’s first contact with these ships occurred when they sent the U.S.S. Valiant on a mission to retrieve the technical data they found from their sensor probes, the Valiant, under the command of Captain Watters, attempted to exploit a weakness in the Battleship. The Battleship swiftly dispatched them.
- A number of these ships were present during the end of the Dominion War at the Battle of Cardassia and later in the fleet that defended Cardassia Prime when the Dominion surrendered.
SKU: 71279 MSRP: