Gargoyle Expansion Pack
- Malebolge is a creature of living stone, a gargoyle with powerful claws and jagged stone teeth. But his true strength lies in his durability, his ability to withstand massive punishment especially when anchored firmly on the ground where his strength is greatest.
- For long centuries he has guarded the chamber of the Gale Force Gate, calmly awaiting any intruders who dare to activate the magical rune beneath his perch. It’s been a long time, and many of his stone allies have lost their sentience, but two basilisk statues, Lion and Tiger, remain to keep him company. When intruders who seek to open the main courtyard gate of the Palace of Luminos the Mighty enter the gargoyle’s chamber, the patient fury of Malebolge and his pets is rewarded at last!
- Contents: 9 Cards, 40 Tokens, 2 Maneuver Dials, 1 Painted Plastic Creature with Base and Pegs
Gold Dragon Expansion Pack
- Pacatus the gold dragon has always been slow to anger, and feels an abundance of mercy for both his allies and his foes. He is likely to issue fair warning to his enemies before engaging them, and prefers to discourage them with his weakening breath rather than scorch them with his fire breath. Even so, there are times when even the most patient dragons can be tested, and when his wrath is incurred, Pacatus’ strength and speed make him a powerful enemy to reckon with.
- When Pacatus leads a band of followers to one of the three outer gates to the Palace of Luminos the Mighty, he discovers a chamber with two thrumming sentinels of pure energy (one positive and one negative). Just as Pacatus seeks to unravel their mystery, the forces loyal to the evil dragons arrive to challenge him for control of the magical chamber!
- Contents: 11 Cards, 26 Tokens, 2 Maneuver Dials, 1 Painted Plastic Creature with Base and Pegs
Stone Giant Expansion Pack
- Stone giants are known for their mastery at hurling massive rocks across mighty distances, and Ancoram the stone giant elder is no exception. His deft hands can launch rocks at his foes with blinding speed, slamming his enemies hard and disrupting their plans. Ancoram also knows a thing or two about sorcery, including a way to transform his skin into pure stone, which pleases him greatly.
- When he built the stone anchor that holds the Chainspire in the ground, as well as the capstone at the other end of the Chainspire, Ancoram requested that his masters place him in a state of suspended animation so he could prove to himself that his creations would stand the test of time. But now he has awakened to discover that intruders have entered the palace, and so he must do what he can to safeguard the palace’s inner mechanisms, or else his powerful creations might fall into the hands of his masters’ enemies.
- Contents: 10 Cards, 21 Tokens, 1 Maneuver Dial, 1 Painted Plastic Creature with Base and Plastic Connector
© 2015 Wizards of the Coast LLC All Rights Reserved. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Wizards of the Coast, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission.