Q2 Random Rewards Winners!
Thanks for participating in the 2016 Q2 WizKids Random Rewards program!
It’s time to announce our lucky winners of the 2016 Q2 Random Rewards! Players and stores were asked to meet the below criteria using the WizKids Info Network in order to be eligible to receive a special package of prizes from us here at WizKids. We’d like to thank everyone that participated this quarter for your support, and hope you are enjoying the new features of the WIN!
The eligibility requirements for Q2 were:
- Attend at least 3 events in Q2
- Specify your country and make sure your address is up-to-date in your Contact Info (In Settings -> Contact Info)
- Update your profile avatar to a personal photo/image (In Settings à Avatar, change your Avatar from the pre-set Gravatar)
Congratulations to the following players:
- Have at least 1 full achievement badge unlocked
- Schedule an event in Q2 using an Official WizKids Template (From your Profile -> Store Events, Create an event, use the search Official button to find Official Templates)
- Add Venue Images of your store to your account including: Profile Picture, Logo, Store Front and Organized Play Space (In Settings à Venue Images, upload photos to complete your profile)
Congratulations to the following stores:
- Game On! – Prescott Valley, AZ
- Showcase Comics – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Comics Conspiracy – Sunnyvale, CA
- Funagain Games – Eugene, OR
- Comics ‘N’ Toys – Worcestershire, GB
- Netherworld Games – Madison, WI
- Lost Legion Games and Comics: The Vault – Vienna, WV
- Chimera’s Comics – Oak Lawn, IL
- Four Hoursemen Comics & Games – Morgantown, WV
- Bud’s Place – Leeds, AL
Congratulations to all our WizKids Random Rewards winners! Thank you for your support of the WizKids Info Network. We will be announcing Eligibility Requirements for the next round of Random Reward soon, so make sure to watch for the announcement!
Don’t Miss Out on FREE Loot – Random Rewards will be shipped to the address on file in the WizKids Info Network and can’t be re-shipped if address information is incorrect in the WIN.