Marketing Coordinator at WizKids
Hillside, NJ 07205
Internationally recognized tabletop gaming company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist our busy team. Exposure to confidential information may occur in the course of normal work, so ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.
- Working with design team for the creation of marketing assets and related collateral.
- Assisting with social media initiatives on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit.
- Copywriting for company websites, advertising and drafting and syndicating correspondences with press, retailers and consumers.
- Managing writing team to organize and schedule product previews.
- Manage, coordinate and attend consumer and industry trade show events.
- Taking part in brainstorms and conference calls to develop marketing strategies and analyze opportunities.
- Other duties as requested.
- Has a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- Possesses 2+ years of experience in marketing, sales and/or public relations.
- Use of good judgment and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive about responsibilities, and approaches them with a great attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate will have also have a passion for pop culture, including comic books and gaming.
- Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite preferred.
- MailChimp and/or WordPress experience and is a plus.
- Must be available to work on site in our New Jersey office.
Job Type Full Time, Employee
WizKids, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NECA, is more than your typical game and collectable manufacturer – by utilizing many of the world’s leading licenses, WizKids has produced numerous award-winning games and successful products since its founding in 2000.
Want to work for an internationally recognized tabletop gaming company? WizKids could be the place just for you. We’re always looking for awesome new talent and if you’re a hard-working, problem solving team player, you’ll fit right in!
At WizKids, we all work together to get the job done. Our fast-paced environment keeps everyone in check and requires constant communication and coordination between all departments such as sales, logistics, graphic design, business development and product management. With endless opportunities, your imagination is your only limitation- and with a small company like WizKids, a great idea can be heard across the whole company.
We love fun and games but make sure we balance our business and pleasure. We pride ourselves on getting the job done while living our lives to the fullest. With flexible hours and schedules, WizKids won’t let your career interfere your personal goals and responsibilities. At the end of the day your work doesn’t go home with you.
You don’t have to be a gamer or comic book fanatic to join the WizKids Team but if you dream of working with some of the biggest gaming, film and comic book licenses out there on a global scale, apply for a position with us today!
Are you the perfect fit for the above career opportunity? Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please put the job title you are applying for in the subject. Thank you!