Print mistakes can happen from time to time and while we try to do everything in our power to make sure the manufacturing process goes smoothly, we are not immune. It has come to our attention that there is a printing issue on the packaging of the Dungeons & Dragons Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures Adventurer’s Camp (unpainted). We are working diligently to correct this as quickly as possible!
What happened? The contents list on our website and what’s in the package are correct but a change we made to the packaging didn’t get implemented at the factory. Whoops! As a result, the packaging says there is more in the box then there really should be.
We take things like this seriously and plan to make this right by you, our customers. We will be putting together “make good packets” that include the extra pieces that are listed in the packaging at no cost to you! If you are one of the few folks that did get the packaging with incorrect content listing, please submit a package in our WizKids Replacement System.
Replacements have been ordered from our factory and will be inbound shortly but it will likely take 4-6 weeks.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and the delay!
-The WizKids Team
New to WizKids replacements?
- Sign into the WizKids Replacement System (don’t have an account? Make one here!)
- After you are signed in, click here to create a replacement package.
- Scroll down to ‘Select a Product’ and select ‘Unpainted Miniatures’ from the drop down menu
- Scroll down to ‘Select a Set’ and select ‘D&D Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures’ from the drop down menu
- At the top of the page, please tell us where you bought the product in the ‘Purchase Location’ field
- Scroll down and select the check box next to ‘Adventurer’s Campsite – additional parts (4-6 weeks delivery) 73220’
- Click ‘Add to Package’
- A notice will pop up – ‘Please email us at WKReplacements@NecaOnline.com when making a request for these parts with an image of the receipt and your purchase.’
- Click anywhere on the screen to return to your package submission
- Click ‘Save Package’
- Click “Add Files” and select an image of your receipt from wherever you may have it saved on your computer
- Click “Start”
- Click “Finalize”
You’re replacement has been submitted!